Last few places left for ELA’s Teen Camp in Malta
As we speak, our first groups of teenagers are currently here in Malta enjoying their English lessons and activities as part of our teen camp. These camps will continue running until the 11th of August and we still have the last few places left for those who want to join in the fun!
If your students are aged between 13 and 17; if they want an experience to cherish for a lifetime; if you want their parents to be satisfied, not only because the kids improve their English, but also because they can put their minds at rest that they are well taken care of; if you want your clients to come back to you with big smiles on their faces…then look no further. ELA Malta is definitely the school you are looking for.
Our teen camps increase their popularity year after year…and the reason is simple. We think of absolutely everything…from the moment they arrive in Malta, until they are back on the plane ready to go home. Here’s what your kids will get throughout their stay with us:
- 20 hours of English lessons per week in small classes
- Mixed nationality groups to ensure teens speak English at all times
- All fees, taxes, course material and workbook
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the course
- Student discount card which can be used in various places around the island
- Free local sim card to be able to communicate with each other and the team at the school at all times at cheap prices
- ELA T-shirt
- Placement and oral tests to ensure that the students are placed in the right classes according to their level of English
- A fun-packed programme of activities throughout the stay to make sure that the students also get to learn about Malta and visit the places of interest on the island while they are here
- 24/7 supervision at all times
- Accommodation in a 3-star aparthotel, on a full board basis and within walking distance from the school. Each unit will not consist of more than 4 students.
- Transfers to and from the airport
As you can see this is truly an all-inclusive package and we have thought of everything. Parents and agents can rest assured that at ELA Malta their kids have really come to #theschoolwithaheart and that they will not only enjoy themselves but feel at home with us.